“Welcome To My World” is a concert organized by the Very Special Arts (VSA) in Singapore. The fourth edition of the concert this year brings about an unprecedented number of performances – with 15 items represented by 13 special needs schools, organizations and individual artistes all in a single night!
This year’s concert also marks VSA’s growing commitment in provide the special needs community with opportunities in performing arts, with the unveiling of new premises dedicated to such a cause.
Date: 2nd June 2012, Saturday
Time: 6.30 to 8.30pm
Venue: Kallang Theatre
Tickets: Category 1 – $20, Category 2 – $10
Purchase your tickets here
Here is a list of the performing items:
1. APSN Chaoyang – Groovyz
2. APSN Tanglin School Angklung Ensemble
3. Singapore Association of the Visually Handicapped – Robert Tan
4. MINDS Fernvale Gardens School – Modern Dance Company
5. HWA Chinese Instrument Group
6. APSN Delta Senior School – Rainbow Joys
7. Singapore Association of the Visually Handicapped – Stephanie Ow
8. APSN Tanglin School – Showdownz
9. Pathlight School – Performing Arts Group
10. APSN Tanglin School – Troupe Shock
11. Metta School – Sparks
12. MINDS Towner Gardens School – The Kool Kidz
13. Azariah Tan
14. Redeafination & Fun Forest
15. One Heart One Voice
I will definitely be there!